Thursday, April 30, 2009

I wanna rock and roll all night...

And on with more fun stuff from me.

Today's scent trial is Snake Oil. Its supposed to be exotic spices and vanilla. And on the reviews for it were fantastic. However, on me its merely ok. It smells nice, but not something I'm overly excited about. I'll use up my sample size of it, but probably won't buy a larger bottle. Unless it changes a lot. (Rumor has it, that if you leave it sit for about 6 months or so, it gets different. So that's what I'll be doing.)

Last night saw me at happy hour. Unfortunately for me, I had just eaten salad for lunch and didn't have a good base for my drinking. After two beers, I was really feeling it, so I had some dinner there, and drank another two. Hee hee! Good thing I had someone along to give me a ride home, and then a ride back to my car. At least I didn't end up spending a big chunk of money to do that. Yay!

I've also been working my way through SeaQuest. Perhaps you remember it, a rather campy and lame submarine show from the 90s? I loved it at the time it was on, and felt like revisiting it. In this case, it started off pretty good...not as crappy as I thought it would be. But quickly turned south. By the end of Season 1, it was downright ridiculous. I'm through the first couple disks of Season 2 and it just keeps getting worse. But not so bad that I won't watch it. Though, I am glad that Netflix only has Season 3 available as a watch it online sort of thing. Without internet at home, I'll just have to miss out on it. Darn.

No comments: