Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Let's do the Time Warp again...

My lack of remembering to blog skills have won again!

Rather than try to cover the last few months...I'll just pretend there wasn't a big time lapse here. Yay me!

On Friday I went to a new-to-me restaurant. Smalley's Carribean BBQ in Stillwater. Its awesome. Not only is it decorated in a carribean pirate motif, but the food is good too (the mac 'n cheddar-loaded with bacon and chilies was fantastic). And then there's the drinks. Mind-blowingly awesome. The best drinks I've ever had in my life. It was pure heaven. So I'm going to be dragging everyone who visits me there for quite a while now. Starting tonight. And I'll be back there again Friday. Mmmm....tasty drinks and food for me!

I've been trying out different oils from Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs lately. So I'm going to share my thoughts on them too. Ha ha! You will read them and like it! I never thought I was a perfume sort of person. Turns out I just needed to find the right stuff.

Today's Scent is Black Rose (found in Rappaccini's Garden). I'm not a big fan of flowery smells. But this isn't a little old lady perfume. Its smells like an evil rose, corrupted and a bit sinister...without being overpowering. There may be a bigger bottle in my future of this one.

No comments: