Thursday, September 11, 2008

I dreamed a dream last night....

Even so often I dream something and remember it. Well, last night was one of those. It involved crashing a summer camp. Then camp was boring and I wanted to leave. Ruh roh! No cell phone signal, so I decided to just steal the camp bus...it was raining and I didn't want to walk. I would have gotten caught if I drove on the rode, so I went through the woods. Scattered throughout the woods, were hibernating grizzly bears and it was tricky to avoid hitting them...they were everywhere. As I drove deeper into the woods, sleeping people were among the sleeping bears. The people were very large and looked a bit like they were made out of play-do. I couldn't avoid both the bears and the people, so I ran over the people. The people squeaked when the wheels went over them, waking up the bears...and the bears would eat the people. The poor bears looked hungry, so I tried to run over as many people as I could, so they could have a snack.

It should have been a dream that scared me or disturbed me...but I found it quite relaxing. Rather like a video game. Run over the people, feed the bears. Maybe because the people didn't scream or bleed when they were being eaten...they just kept sleeping. I only remember it because my alarm woke me up.

No comments: