Friday, September 19, 2008

Vacation...All I ever Wanted! Vacation...Got to get away!

Wheeeeeeee! I have next week off of work. Its a bit pathetic how excited I am about it. I've had that silly Go-gos song stuck in my head for days. Even worse...I only know the chorus of that song. Someone here looked up the lyrics for me, but I don't even know how the melody of it goes, so that was no help.

Anyway...I'll be having exciting times...of a sort. I'm going with my mom and dad to cabin on a lake, on the border between Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. It'll be nice and relaxing. I'm bringing an absurd amount of entertainment stuff with me, but we'll be riding up there in their truck, so there's plenty of room. Even better, its a free vacation for me, mom and dad already had the cabin booked, and don't want any money for me coming with. Yay! Its been several years since I took a vacation longer than a long weekend. I've had to use up my vacation days as sick days...but I managed to remain healthy enough this last winter.

My plan is to fish a little, and play games, attempt to start my excuse of a scrapbook (its really not going to be fancy...just pictures on top of pretty paper...no big designs or anything), and learn how to crochet socks. I really know how to live it up! Yay!

No comments: