Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sucess!

I foiled the plans of the evil Sims and resisted their calling from the spare room. (They sounded rather like the Tech pep band taunting the goalie...there was a steady Aaaaaaamyyyyy coming from that room...soft and creepy.) I even went in there (that was the room that needed to be picked up yet), I taunted them...walking close to the computer. I even picked up their disk. Only to giggle madly and put it away. Ha ha! Take that you dastardly pretend people!

I managed to resist the new set of dvds I got in the mail from Netflix, and another disk of Torchwood was in there. Mmmm....Torchwood. They wanted to be watched. Perhaps tonight they'll get lucky. But I wouldn't count on it, I have Things to do yet.

I'm back on caffiene again...hopefully only for a bit-I do try to limit how much I drink of it. But this whole dark out when I get home from work is just killer. Makes me lazy and feel like I should just go to bed. So last night was Mayan Chocolate coffee stuff. The fake kind that comes in the little tins-that you just have to add water to. It was yummy and sugary.

Then this morning, I opened up the Spiced Plum tea I picked up from the grocery store. Its sold looseleaf and is one of those bulk things where you can scoop out how much you want. I'll be going back for more. It my new very favorite thing. So good. The best tea ever. I want to buy them out of it, and ignore all the other teas I have at home.

No comments: