Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun, fun, fun!

This last weekend was super-fun! My mommy came over and we did many exciting things.

She was at my place waiting for me when I got home from work on Friday-she got there several hours before I was home and had already done a couple of loads of laundry and some dishes, as well as peeking around my apartment to see what new things I have since last time she was over. We went out for Chinese, which was very good (surprisingly good for how cheap it was). Even better-the place is just down the road from me-I took home a menu, so I can call ahead for take-out.

Saturday we ran to the library quick so I could send a couple of emails (I have no internet at home). And to our surprise they had a book sale going on! Yippee! I needed two more bags of books. I'm going to have to get another book shelf. Then we moved onto other exciting things...

Like going to thefarmer's market, the apple orchard, and making applesauce. Mom did lots of laundry and washed all the dishes. She also cleaned the ceiling fan/light fixture in the kitchen. Hee hee hee! Its nice when she comes over. We had a good time and the weekend went by way too quickly. Its a pity how that works.

No comments: