Friday, October 24, 2008

I woke up this morning and hated everything

Ok, so it was last night...and not everything. But it did bring to mind that lovely line from Tomb Raider. (Or at least that's what I remember that line being.) I think I'll have to watch it again and see. Yay!

I couldn't sleep last night, so I decided to put clothes on and see what I wanted to wear today. (Eeek! Actually picking something out instead of just putting on whatever was on the top of the pile?!) Well, I hated it all. Every single piece in there. So, I'd put something on...and take it off in disgust...throw it on the floor and try something else, it all sucked. That means today I went shopping during my lunch time. I ended up with a couple of new shirts and a pair of jeans that I have to try to shrink in the dryer. (They're too big, but the next size down is too small.) I really need to try to do clothes shopping a little more often. I tend to wait until everything I have is worn out and I hate it all...then I have to buy a lot of new things all at once. Bright side-I really love one of my new shirts, its fantastic! Yay!

I've been on an insomnia kick for a few days now. That's been fun....only not so much. Tonight I'm going to try a couple of beers and see if that will help knock me out. Sometimes that works. If not, tomorrow it'll be time to bring out the drugs. I'm starting to look a little more dead than usually. But that's ok, corpse is a good look for me. Yay dark circles under my eyes that no concealor can hide. I've had my nice new comfy bed for almost 2 weeks, so I know that isn't the problem. Its my silly brain that just won't shut off. I'll teach it though...I'm going to kill off those meanie brain cells that just won't calm down. Ha ha ha!

No comments: